Today I will be showing you how to create this card using the new Leaf Border Frame die set. Be sure to leave a comment for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate from Spellbinders.
1. Create a 6 ½” x 5” card base from white cardstock. Cut a smaller layer using designer cardstock and adhere to card base.
2. Die cut Leaf Border Frame from white cardstock.
3. Adhere white Leaf Border Frame to a 4 ¼” x 4 ¼” designer cardstock square and then adhere to card base using 3D foam squares.
4. Die cut "Love You" using Miss You Swirl Die Set from white cardstock. Adhere to center of frame.
5. Die cut multiple flowers and leaves from designer cardstock using Textured Flowers Die Set. Shape flowers with Tool ‘N One, color edges with distress inks and then layer petals to form flowers. Die cut smaller leaves using Layered Leaf Vines Die Set.
6. Adhere flowers and leaves to card front using hot glue gun.
White Cardstock, Stamperia Deginer Cardstock, Ranger Distress Ink in Peeled Paint and Spun Sugar, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares, Hot Glue Gun.
Giveaway:To celebrate this release, we are giving away a $50 gift certificate to one blog reader selected from the comments across all of the blogs in the hop. Giveaway closes on Sunday, December 23rd at 11:59 pm EDT. The winner will be announced in the blog hop post the following Monday. Winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Have a great week!