Hello Friends! I had so much fun making this card. Coloring the stamped images with Nuvo Brush Script pens was so relaxing, these markers are water based which means they work great with a water brush and the blending is really easy to accomplish. You need to use watercolor cardstock for best results.
1. Create a 5 ½” x 5 ½” card base from beige cardstock.
2. Die cut decorative frame with Jasmine Sunset die set from black and beige cardstock. Glue both pieces together with Funky Glue Pen and then adhere to card base.
3. Die cut a smaller panel with Jasmine Sunset die set from watercolor cardstock.
4. Using Tim Holtz Stamp Platform, stamp Floral Flourish on panel with black ink several times to create background.
5. Color stamped images with Nuvo Brush Script Pens and a water brush and then adhere to card front.
6. Die cut Hello sentiment from black and beige cardstock. Layer together and adhere to card with foam squares.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Delicate Detail – Floral Flourish Stamp Set – 1338E
Nuvo Brush Script Pen Pack – Essential Tones – 110N
Nuvo Brush Script Pen Pack – Vivid Kaleidoscope – 114N
Nuvo Brush Script Pen Pack – Bright Florals – 111N
Other Supplies: Black and Beige Cardstock, Watercolor Cardstock, Versafine Onyx Black Ink Pad, Foam Squares, Water Brush.
Visit the Tonic Studios USA Blog for more inspiration.
Have a great day!