Hello friends! Today I have these vintage Easter baskets to
share with you created with Spellbinders Lattice Floral Basket
die set from
my Celebrate the Day Collection
basket is quite simple to assemble, all the work is in the die. The flower dies
and handle are also included in this die set.
2. Apply double sided adhesive tape on tabs and attach both
pieces together at the base of basket. You can also use glue.
3. Apply 1/8” wide double sided adhesive tape around right
square on 4 sides as pictured below. Fold at scored lines before next step.
4. Overlap left square on top of right square with adhesive
tape and press together. Repeat this process with 4 sides to form basket base.
5. Die cut multiple flowers with flower dies included in the
set. Color edges with distress inks using foam applicators and Tool ‘N One.
Shape flowers with stylus tips and then glue petals together to form flowers.
6. I used 2 petals for the flower and 1 petal for the leaves
to form the flower. Embellish center of flowers with Nuvo Crystal Drops.
7. Die cut handle twice and glue together for a stronger
handle. Make a bow with silk ribbon and then adhere to center of handle. Adhere
smaller flowers to the handle. Attach handle to basket using glue.
8. Glue larger flowers to four sides of basket as pictured
below. Fill basket with Easter chocolate eggs and your basket is done.
9. Fill basket with Easter chocolate eggs and your basket is done.
Design – Walking in the Forest Paper Collection, Ranger Distress Inks (Broken
China, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry), Nuvo Glitter Drops
(Sherbert Shimmer, Dazzling Blue), May Arts Silk Ribbon, Pearls, Scrapbooking Made Simple
1/8” Wide Double Sided Adhesive Tape, Glue.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!