Today is Day Two of the JustRite Papercraft and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Blog Hop! The JustRite Papercraft Design Team and the Faber-Castell Design Team have another wonderful blog hop prepared for you today. Be sure to visit each blog to see the beautiful creations and instructions on how they created their projects using products from both companies.
Here is my card I created for today using JustRite Papercraft new stamps from the March Release and Faber-Castell Gelatos. I have become addicted to Gelatos, they are fun and easy to use.
1. Stamp Grand Damask Background Stamp on white cardstock using Versamark and white embossing powder.
2. Color background using several colors from the Gelatos Colors Gift Set and water brush to blend colors.
3. Stamp sentiment from Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two following background instructions. Die cut with coordinating die from Vintage Label Two Dies. Adhere sentiment to center of card.
4. Die cut flowers and leaves using Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms and Foliage Two. Color with Gelatos and blend colors with water brush. Shape flowers and leaves and adhere to card using foam squares.
5. For the bow, color white seam binding ribbon with Gelatos, spray with water to mix colors and dry with heat gun. Adhere bow to card using glue.
6. Adhere pearl trim to border of card and to flowers as pictured.
To have a chance to win today's prize packages, you will need to leave a comment here at the end of my post and each designers blog post and we will be randomly selecting two designers blogs and selecting winners from each designer's comments. Comments will be open until March 22nd at midnight EST.
Be sure to leave a comment for a chance to win these fabulous prices from both companies.
JustRite Papercraft: Grand Damask Background Stamp, Grateful Heart Vintage Labels Two, Vintage Label Two Dies
Faber-Castell: Gelatos Colors Gift Set
Other Supplies: Neenah Natural White Cardstock, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Foam Squares, Glue, Pearl Trim, White Seam Binding Ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store
Be sure to visit the following Design Team Members Blogs to see their beautiful creations!!
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!