Wednesday, August 6, 2014

JustRite Papercraft August Release - Celebrations Sentiments

Hello Friends!
Today is Day Three of the JustRite Papercraft August Release. For my card I used a beautiful new set  called Celebrations Sentiments Clear Stamps. This set has 28 clear stamps that are great for every special occasion.












Celebrations Sentiments Clear Stamps



For my card today, I decided to make an Easel Card. For instructions on how to make an Easel Card go HERE. You can adjust the measurements according to the dies that you are using. My card size is 4 3/8" x 6 1/4" when folded flat.  
I used brown cardstock to make the Easel Card base. I covered the front panel and inside panel with designer cardstock in light brown. 
I die cut and embossed 2 decorative rectangle pieces using Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson, Spanish Collection - Granada Die Set. I colored the edges and embossed areas with distress ink and adhered to card using foam squares. 
I stamped the sentiments from Celebrations Sentiments Clear Stamps with brown ink on natural white cardstock, die cut sentiments with smallest rectangle from the Granada die set and adhered to card with foam squares.
The flowers and leaves were die cut with Spellbinders Rose Creations, Foliage, Sprigs. The flowers were embellished with pearls and rhinestones. I used silk ribbon to make the bow. 



Supplies:

JustRite Papercraft: Celebrations Sentiments Clear Stamps.

Spellbinders Dies: Rose Creations, Foliage, Sprigs.

Other Supplies: Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson, Spanish Collection - Granada Die Set. Neenah Paper Brown and Natural White Cardstock, Memento Rich Cocoa Ink Pad, Ranger Distress Ink Pads, Pearls, Rhinestones, Silk Ribbon. 


Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the Design Team.

Marisa Job (here)



Thanks for visiting!

Marisa


11 comments:

  1. Marisa,
    Amazing card. What detail, the flowers, the coloring, the layering, just amazing. Gorgeous, just gorgeous. You've done an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marisa
    Gorgeous card, love the colours you have chosen. Great too that you have been able to get hold of some Sue Wilson dies in the US.
    Have a great day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...gorgeous easel card!! I love this sentiment set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again another of your stunning cards.
    Love everything about it.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quanti bellissimi progetti mia cara Marisa...le tue tonalita' di colore sono incredibili...un mega abbraccio da Ada la tua italian fan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love the colours and all the wonderful die cuts, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marisa, A Truly Beautiful Card I Love The Colours, The Embellishments just a Stunning Card.
    Hugs from Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!