Today, I would like to share this card I created using Heartfelt Creations rubber stamps and coordinating Spellbinders dies. The tea cups and flowers are from the new May Release, these beautiful new sets are part of the new Old English Garden Collection.
Size of finished card 6” x 8”.
1. Make Side Step Card base with Brown Metallic Cardstock (instructions for Side Step Cards can be found on Split Coast Stampers). Cover each section with Designer Paper.
2. Stamp tea cups from the China Fragments set on Natural White Cardstock with Memento Ink. Die cut tea cups with coordinating dies from the Nested Tea Cups set. Color with Copic Markers and sponge lightly with distress ink.
3. Stamp flowers from the Tattered Blossoms set on Designer Paper. Die cut flowers with coordinating dies from the Tattered Blossoms Die set. Shape flowers and layer with foam squares.
4. Stamp leaves from the Distress Leaves set on Designer Paper. Die cut with coordinating die from the Nested Leaves set.
5. Stamp sentiment from the Heartfelt Expressions set on Natural White Cardstock and die cut with Labels Four Nestabilities. Stamp small flower spray from the Tattered Blossom Swirls set and color with Copic markers. Die cut brown label and adhere to back of sentiment to create mat.
6. Arrange finished sentiment, flowers, leaves and tea cups on card base as shown. Embellish with pearls and a silk bow.
Heartfelt Creations Products Used on This Project:
Brown Metallic Cardstock (Stardream), French Kiss Floral Designer Paper (Glitz), Natural White Cardstock (Neenah), Memento Tuxedo Black Ink (Tsukineko), Copic Markers: E30, E11, E33, YR02, YG91, YG95, C00, C3, C5, Silk Ribbon (May Arts), Frayed Burlap Distress Ink (Ranger), Pearls (Zva Creative), 3D Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives).
Please visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see beautiful samples created by the other Design Team members.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!