Welcome to Day 4 of the JustRite Papercraft Winter CHA 2013 Release!! Today's JustRite Papercraft stamp set being released is Good Friends Labels Twenty Nine which coordinates with Spellbinders brand new Labels Twenty Nine die set.
Good Friends Labels Twenty Nine is a set of 10 beautiful Clear Stamps. I love the largest label which can be die cut with the largest die from the Labels Twenty Nine die set pictured below.
1. Card measures 6” x 5 3/4" when folded. To make card base cut black cardstock to 5 3/4” x 12”.
2. Score at 2 ½”, 4”, 8”, 9 ½”. Fold first score line to front, fold second score line to back. Repeat on other side of card.
3. Using designer paper, cut two 2 3/8” x 5 5/8” pieces, two 1 3/8” x 5 5/8” pieces, adhere panels to card.
4. Stamp label on designer paper with Tuxedo Black ink, die cut with coordinating die and color with Copic Markers. Adhere label to center of card and embellish with white pearls.
5. Die cut flowers using Carnation Creations, die cut leaves with Foliage Two, and die cut swirls with Venetian Motifs by Spellbinders. Embellish flowers with white pearls.
6. Make a triple bow with May Arts silk ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
JustRite Papercraft: Good Friends Labels Twenty Nine
Other Supplies: Firefly Paper Collection by Prima Marketing, Black Cardstock, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink by Tsukineko, Copic Markers, Distress Inks by Rangers, May Arts silk ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Pearls from Want2Scrap.
Be sure to visit the following JustRite Papercraft Designers to see their beautiful creations!
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!