Today I have 2 projects to share with you using beautiful new stamp sets from JustRite Papercraft called Choose Joy Clear Stamps and A2 Garden View Background Stamp.
I also used Spellbinders new dies that I designed for them to make the basket and card.
Instructions for Garden Party Basket:
This Garden Party basket is really easy to make, all the work is in the dies. It has all the pieces you need including the flowers and leaves. I designed these dies for Spellbinders more than a year ago and it is so exciting to finally see them in stores. Follow the instructions below and have fun!
Box Bottom: 2⅝ x 2⅝”
Box Side: 3 x 4⅜”
Handle: 7¼ x 1⅜”
1. Using Spellbinders Garden Party set, die cut 4 box sides, 2 box bottom pieces and one handle from pattern cardstock. I used double-sided pattern paper for the basket.
2. Glue sides together by adhering tape or glue on each tab. Color edges with brown ink.
3. Fold flaps down at the crease lines. Then glue box bottom to tabs to form basket.
4. Glue extra box bottom piece inside of basket for a finished look.
5. Attach handle to basket with glue. You can glue the handle inside the basket or on the outside flaps like I did.
6. Using the flower and leaf dies in the Garden Party set, die cut multiple flowers and leaves from pink and green cardsctock. Layer solid flowers and top flowers together and adhere to basket flaps and handle as shown.
7. Stamp sentiment from Choose Joy Clear Stamps on pattern paper with brown ink. Die cut sentiment using smallest oval die from the Spellbinders Oval Floral die set. Attach to silk ribbon and then to basket handle as pictured below.
8. Attach while pearls to center of flowers and your basket is done! You can fill this basket with candy, chocolate or whatever you desire.
Supplies used for Garden Party Basket:
JustRite Papercraft: Choose Joy Clear Stamps.
Spellbinders Dies: Garden Party, Oval Floral.
Other Supplies: Maja Designs Papers - Vintage Spring Basics, Pink and Green Cardstock, Rangers Distress Ink - Brushed Corduroy, White Pearls, Silk Ribbon.
Instructions for Card:
For my next project I created this 7" x 5 1/2" card using Choose Joy Clear Stamps for the sentiment stamped in black ink and A2 Garden View Background Stamp embossed with white embossing powder.
The background layers were colored with Ken Oliver Color Burst in Green and Ultramarine Blue. These powder watercolor bottles are so much fun to work with. I distressed the edges and then colored with brown distress ink mini pad.
The corners were die cut with Spellbinders Draping Vines Elements from white cardstock and colored with distress ink. The flowers were die cut with Spellbinders Flower Play and colored with Color Burst. The tiny flowers were die cut with Spellbinders Draping Vines Frame.
For the bow I used pink silk ribbon.
Supplies used for Card:
JustRite Papercraft: Choose Joy Clear Stamps, A2 Garden View Background Stamp.
Spellbinders Dies: Draping Vines Elements, Draping Vines Frame, Flower Play.
Other Supplies: Neenah Solar White Carstock, Watercolor Cardstock, Ken Oliver Color Burst, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Pads, Pink Silk Ribbon, Foam Squares.
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the design team.
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!
Marisa, WOW !! I saw you had designed the die for the box but didn't realise it made this!!! WOW You know I NEED this die !! lol!ReplyDelete
Oh! My! Word! Marisa, your projects are absolutely AMAZING.ReplyDelete
The basket is so beautiful, I love it. I love the card as well, the basket is so my kind of thing.
Tutti capolavori...uno piu' bello dell'altro con colori cosi' spettacolari che ti distinguono fra tutti...sei un mito Marisa...un forte abbraccio la tua fan italianaReplyDelete
Adorable basket and lovely card Marisa!ReplyDelete
I love the garden view background stamp , it looks perfect on your card,
Stunning Marisa, both the basket and the card! Wow, and such a great and extensive tutorial. Fantastic work like usual!!!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous basket! Love every detail.ReplyDelete
Both creations are stunning. I love these new dies and what you have created. thank you so much for detail tutorial on the basket, appreciated.....Have a good day.ReplyDelete
Marisa these are both absolutely beautiful - the basket is soooo pretty and the card is delightful xx GailT xxReplyDelete
Gorgeous basket but the card is soooooo fabulous. I love bright colours and these are so cheery.
Wow, jaw on the floor, happy dancing, joy joy joy! These projects and products are AMAZING. You are so very very talented! As always, your flowers and color choices are out of this world!ReplyDelete