Welcome to another Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations! Today I have a Pop Up Box Card to share with you and a tutorial on how to make this project.
Spellbinders Scalloped Pop Up Box die set, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Neenah Papers in Natural White and Green Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Pads in Peeled Paint, Ripe Persimmon, Stormy Sky and Brushed Corduroy, Viva Pearl Pen in Cream, Silk Ribbon.
1. Die cut 4 Spellbinders Scalloped Pop Up Box largest die from kraft cardstock. You can also follow instructions sheet included in package.
2. Cover all panels with Blazing Poppy paper collection.
3. Fold tabs in at the crease. Glue 4 pieces together at the tabs to form box. Fold only 3 flaps down at the crease leaving the back panel straight.
4. Die cut 3 small rectangles from the set. Fold rectangles at the creases and glue to inside of box at 5/8” intervals. These rectangles are the support for the branches and flowers.
5. Die cut scalloped borders from the set and adhere to box .
6. Stamp birds and butterflies on natural white cardstock with black ink, die cut with coordinating dies and color with distress inks.
7. Stamp flowers and leaves on natural white cardstock with black ink, die cut with coordinating dies and color with distress inks.
8. Die cut 2 tags and 2 ticket stubs from paper collection. Die cut large vine from green cardstock.
9. Shape flowers, leaves, butterflies and birds with Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and then adhere all pieces to box and flaps as pictured.
10. Embellish center of flowers with pearl pen and tie ribbon to tags.
This Flower Pop Up Box can be folded flat for mailing or storing purposes.
Be sure to visit Heartfelt Creations Blog for more Inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!
Oh! My! Word! Marisa,ReplyDelete
Your box is truly AMAZING, love it.
Your flowers are STUNING, you have shown us a WONDERFUL creation.
Have a great day, Patricia x
Wow! This looks fabulous!ReplyDelete
Absolutely stunning Marisa! I first saw this on the HC blog and I recognized it immediately as yours, - it's just perfect in every way!ReplyDelete
Such a beautiful box! Your colors are amazing!ReplyDelete
Marisa non so piu' che aggettivi qualificativi usare per esprimere la bellezza dei tuoi lavori...i tuoi fiori sono spettacolari... grazie per il tutorial...un abbraccio AdaReplyDelete
Oh Marisa, what a beautiful card. It is overflowing with beauty. Thanks for the wonderful tutorial.ReplyDelete
Breathless, this is fantastic, so beautiful. thanks for the good instructions.ReplyDelete
Oh my goodness! This box doesn't pop up it totally erupts with fabulous-ness!! What a lovely botanical explosion!! Your flowers and greenery are amazing! Bravo my friend!!ReplyDelete
This is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!ReplyDelete
What an amazing creation! Great tutorial!ReplyDelete
Marisa, this is just incredible! I love the poppys and how you shaped them, then you added those birds and blooms blossoms, AMAZING Project! I am happy to say you have convinced me to order this Pop Up Box Die now :DReplyDelete
Marisa, your poppies are amazing! The entire project is amazing! Gorgeous colors and such beautiful detailing!ReplyDelete
Unbelievably, over the top, absolutely amazing!!!ReplyDelete
Oh my goodness, Marisa! This is just bursting with joy and beauty! I love how you perched the cheeky little bird on the edge of the box! And all those flowers! Whoa! It's just fantastic! Gorgeous colors, too! Thanks for the step out tutorial. I will have to give this a go! Hugs!ReplyDelete
Hi Marisa...love this explosion of cute and yum! ...those birds and flowers.....Love your little box...it's on the must have list.ReplyDelete
Blooming floralicious! My friends little girl wants me to show her how to make a pop up box in school holidays so we may as well make a magnificent one and use this for inspiration. Glorious!
Have a great weekend.
Beautiful, I love all the details :)ReplyDelete
You card is beautiful. What size envelope will this card fit in. Thank you.ReplyDelete