Monday, December 7, 2015

JustRite Papercraft - We Are Having a Baby Stamp Set

Hello Friends,
Today I am sharing a card using a cute new stamp set by JustRite Papercraft called We Are Having a Baby Clear Stamps.








I started by die cutting the card base using Spellbinders Majesty die set, white and pink cardstock. I die cut the flowers using Spellbinders Flower Play die set. I embellished the center of flowers with micro-beads.
I stamped the teddy bear from We Are Having a Baby Clear Stamps set with black ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I fussy cut the image and adhered to card using foam squares. The sentiment was stamped with black ink. I used pink silk ribbon to make the bow.


Supplies:

JustRite Papercraft: We Are Having a Baby Clear Stamps.

Spellbinders Dies: Flower Play, Majesty,

Other Products: White and Pink Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers, Foam Squares, Micro-beads, Pink Silk Ribbon.


Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa




13 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! You also reminded me that I have this die and need to dust it off and use it! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the gorgeous die, and the image is darling. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! My! Word! Marisa,
    I just LOVE your beautiful, sweet, baby card, it is gorgeous.
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Marisa, such a lovely card, someone is going to be very happy with this one, - cute stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now how precious is this. I love the cuteness and how you overlayed the white onto the pink. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is totally precious, it's a work of art! Love the colors and that little bear is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you cut out the base card without cutting all the little pieces? so you could layer the top. I don't see a base in the majesty set. Thanks ldicrafts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Majesty die set has an outer die without the details. I used this die to make the card base.

      Delete
  8. Hi Marisa
    Oh, this is so darling. You don't get much cuter than this.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! This card will become a treasure to ever would be fortunate enough to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! Love the shape of the card. The image and sentiment are just darling.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!