Writing to you from sunny California. I enjoyed making this Kensington Hand Bag by Tonic Studios, it is really quite simple, all the work is in the dies. For the flowers I used Plush Peony Die Set, I love the flowers in this die set.
1. Using Kensington Hand Bag Die Set, die cut two of the outer hand bag shaped die from designer cardstock. Fold at creased lines.
2. Die cut two of the sides from designer cardstock. Fold at creased lines.
3. Die cut decorative pieces from designer cardstock in a contrasting color. Glue to front and back of hand bag with Funky Glue Pen.
4. Assemble hand bag by attaching side tabs to front and back of hand bag with strong tape.
5. Die cut four handles from designer cardstock. Glue two handles together with Funky Glue Pen and attach to hand bag with brads. Repeat process with the other two handles.
6. Die cut multiple flowers using Plush Peony Die Set, color flowers with distress inks. Shape flowers with Floral Crafter’s Tool Set and then glue petals to form flowers. Attach flowers to front of hand bag.
7. To make the leaves, use the flower dies from Radiant Roselily Die Set to die cut leaves from green cardstock. Shape leaves and glue under flowers.
8. Embellish center of small flower and hand bag borders with Nuvo Glitter Drops.
Other Supplies: Prima Marketing Royal Menagerie Paper Collection, Tape, Rhinestone Brads, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Pads.
Visit Blog Tonic USA for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!
Wow! Oh! Wow! that is one absolutely stunning handbag.ReplyDelete
So clever, it looks like a real hand bag! The flowers you used are so lovely too and make for the perfect embellishments!!ReplyDelete
Wow...this is gorgeous!ReplyDelete
Oh wow! This is stunning. Your colours are always so beautiful!ReplyDelete
Who wouldn't like a bag like this Marisa....stunning!!ReplyDelete
Hi...love this bag...love tonic!...hugsReplyDelete
Gosh ,what a lovely handbag , it must have taken ages to do.ReplyDelete
Elaine H X
This bag is gorgeous. Love love love it. Thank you for sharing.ReplyDelete
How adorable. Love the flowers you added. You're the pro on flowers. This handbag is totally cute.ReplyDelete
Amazing! This bag is a gift in itself, let alone as a gift bag (I'm assuming that's what it would be used for). :)ReplyDelete
Pretty and spring-like! Love the purse, colors, and flowers. Perfect for Easter.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous bag Marisa.ReplyDelete