Welcome to the April Craft Hoarders Anonymous Hop! You should be coming to my blog from Tracey's Blog. After visiting me, hop over to Debbie's Blog next. To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog.
For my card today, I used the beautiful die sets from Sue Wilson.
The card base for this card measures 6 1/2" x 6 1/2". For the next layers I used designer card stock.
The lacy background was die cut 3 times using Striplet - Regal from natural white cardstock.
The label behind the sentiment was die cut with Greek Island Collection - Rhodes and the sentiment was die cut with Expressions Dies - Best Wishes.
For the flowers I used Finishing Touches - Camellia - Complete Petals and Finishing Touches - Delicate Fronds. I embellished the flowers with micro-beads and colored with distress inks.
Creative Expressions Craft Dies by Sue Wilson: Greek Island Collection - Rhodes, Striplet - Regal, Expressions Dies - Best Wishes, Finishing Touches - Delicate Fronds, Finishing Touches - Camellia - Complete Petals.
You can find a great selection of Sue Wilson's dies at JustRite Papercraft.
Other Supplies: Neenah Papers Natural White Cardstock, Prima Marketing Royal Menagerie Paper Collection, Foam Tape, Micro-beads, May Arts Twine, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Pads.
1. Gloria Stengel: http://gloriascraps.blogspot.com/20...
2. Donna Idlet: http://myblogidlet.blogspot.com/
3. Pam Bray: http://www.pammejoscrapbookflair.com/...
4. Karen Zueger: http://lostcoastscrapper.blogspot.com/...
5. Glenda Brooks: http://glendabrooks.blogspot.com/20...
6. Teresa Horner http://victorianpaperqueen.blogspot.com/...
7. Barbara Rankin http://blackholeartstudio.blogspot.com/...
8. Tracey Sabella: http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/
9. Marisa Job http://marisadesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Debbie Seyer http://www.debbieseyer.com/my_weblo...
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!
Stunning work with those beautiful dies, love that colour combo too, so pretty, soft and feminine!ReplyDelete
LOVE your pretty flowers and inking on the card!!!!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous piece! Love all the pretty die cuts!ReplyDelete
Hi Marisa what a gorgeous card and the flowers and the colours are lovely. And I think the design is wonderful.ReplyDelete
Your cards and flowers are the best ever! I study each one to see if I can learn something! ;) This is a rare beauty!!ReplyDelete