Hello Friends! Today I have a Tonic Studios card to share with you using the Sew Pretty - Cherish the Moment Rectangle Frame Die Set. I also used Entwining Trellis – Plush Peony Die Set for the flowers and Arboreal Dream Die Set for the leaves.
1. Create card base using largest die in the Cherish the Moment Rectangle Frame Die Set and green cardstock.
2. Die cut decorative frame from purple cardstock and the background from beige cardstock. Glue both pieces together using Fundy Glue Pen and then adhere to card base with foam squares.
3. Die cut sentiment from green cardstock and then adhere to center of card.
4. Die cut leaves with Arboreal Dream Die Set and green cardstock. Adhere to top of card.
5. Die cut multiple flowers using Plush Peony Die Set and beige cardstock. Color edges of flowers with distress ink, shape flowers with Floral Crafters Tool Set and then adhere to top of card using Funky Glue Pen.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Sew Pretty Cherish The Moment Rectangle Frame Die Set 1228E
Other Supplies: Beige, purple and green cardstock, foam squares, Ranger Distress Inks in Peeled Paint and Seedless Preserves.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!
Thank you Carol!!Delete
Fabulous card, I particularly love the way you did the flowers, they look so full and lush, - gorgeous!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card Marisa. Love the sentiment.ReplyDelete
Hugs and Blessings
OMGosh, what terrific flowers. Your card is gorgeous as always.ReplyDelete
I toni di viola e lilla sono meravigliosi...bravissima come sempre...by adaReplyDelete
Gorgeous card. You always pick the nicest colors.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous! Your florals are as stunning as ever.
hach, zu schön, liebe marisa....ReplyDelete
nochmals liebe grüsse...