I love making baby cards and the new Baby Rococo Collection from Tonic Studios is just the cutest.
1. To create card base, cut a 6” x 17” piece of white cardstock. Score at 1 ¼”, 2 ½”, 5”, 7 1/2 and 12 ¼”. Fold accordion style to create a 4 ¾” x 6” card.
2. Cover 5 panels with designer cardstock as pictured. I cut the paper just a bit smaller and colored the edges with distress ink before gluing to card base.
3. Die cut Rococo Cuddly Bears Die – 1273E, Rococo Petites Baby Balloons Die – 1267E, Miniature Moments Congratulations – 1246E. Color with distress inks and adhere to card base with Funky Glue Pen – 421E.
4. Die cut 3 decorative borders using Filigree Flourish Die Set – 1120E. Color with green distress ink and then glue to back panel forming a frame.
5. Punch multiple flowers with Petal Pairs Flower Punch – Set 3 Janelle – 882E. Color flowers with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, shape flowers with Floral Crafters Tool Set – 380-266E and then glue to front panel and back panel. Embellish center of flowers with micro-beads.
6. Die cut small vine using Arboreal Dream Die Set – 656E, glue under flowers.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Rococo Cuddly Bears Die – 1273E
Rococo Petites Baby Balloons Die – 1267E
Miniature Moments Congratulations – 1246E
Filigree Flourish Die Set – 1120E
Nuvo Crystal Drops – Raspberry Pink – 675N
Nuvo Crystal Drops – Ivory Seashell – 675N
Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss – Bubblegum Blush – 672N
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Peony Pink – 800N
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Cosmic Brown – 810N
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Spring Green – 808N
Tonic Studio Petal Pairs Flower Punch – Set 3 Janelle – 882E
Other Supplies: Neenah Paper Solar White Cardstock, Dovecraft Floral Muso Designer Paper Pack, micro-beads, Ranger Distress Ink Pads, Foam Tape.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!
so reizend, liebe marisa....dieses süsse kärtchen macht glücklich...ReplyDelete
That is such a beautiful card Marisa xxReplyDelete
How cute. Those bears are just so cute and using the step card really works nicely. Your flowers are done up so lovely. My daughter is pregnant and this will be my first grandchild so I"m always on the scout for baby card ideas.ReplyDelete
Beautiful card Marisa.ReplyDelete