Hello Friends! I'm so excited to introduce to you today 4 more die sets from my new Timeless Heart Collection of 10 die sets I designed for Spellbinders: Double Heart Gatefold Card, Double Heart Gift Box, Rolled Flowers and Layered Leaf Vines. This gate-fold card and gift box ensemble was a lot of fun to create using these die sets. The Rolled Flowers are so easy to make, with just one die cut you get the stamens, flower petals and leaves!! Follow the tutorials below to create these projects.
Double Heart Card & Box Ensemble with Rolled Flowers
1. Die cut 4 box side panels from designer cardstock. Die cut 4 decorative pieces from white cardstock.
2. Glue decorative pieces to 4 side panels.
3. Apply glue or adhesive tape to 4 tabs and then adhere panels together to form box.
4. Die cut 2 lids from designer cardstock. Die cut decorative pieces from white cardstock and then glue to both lids.
5. Apply tape or glue to 4 lid tabs. Glue lid side panels together at the tabs to form both lids.
6. Apply lids to top and bottom to finish box. Decorate top of box with Rolled Flowers, Layered Leaf Vines and silk ribbon bow.
1. Die cut back of card panel from designer cardstock.
2. Die cut 2 card side panels from designer cardstock.
3. Die cut 2 decorative pieces from white cardstock and then glue to side panels.
4. Die cut top decorative piece and sentiment from white cardstock and then glue to card.
5. Apply adhesive strip or glue to side panel tabs and adhere to back of card.
6. Punch a small hole to the center of each panel for ribbon. Decorate card with Rolled Flowers and Layered Leaf Vines. Make a bow in the center to close card.
1. Die cut 2 strips of the same size for each flower from white cardstock. Color edges of flower petals with dauber and different shades of pink distress inks. Color leaves and stamens at the end of strip with green distress ink as pictured below.
2. Shape petals and leaves with Tool N’ One Stylus and then glue strips together offsetting petals and leaves as pictured below. I used E-Z Runner Micro tape to adhere strips together.
3. Roll flower strip with Tool N’ One Quilling Tip starting at the stamens side. Apply glue at the end of strip to keep secure. Open leaves and flower petals out to shape flower.
4. Die cut Layered Leaf Vines from light green cardstock. Color leaves with green Distress Ink. Glue leaves under flowers.
Neenah Papers - Natural White and Green Cardstock, BoBunny - Soiree Paper Collection, Ranger Distress Ink Pads – Aged Hahogany, Worn Lipstick, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn, Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L – E-Z Runner Micro Permanent Adhesive, May Arts Silk Ribbon.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!
Your work always takes my breath away Marisa .ReplyDelete
Elaine H X
Thank you so much Elaine! Have a great weekend!Delete
Gosh, Marisa, you create the most elegant of projects. The dies are lovely. Thanks for showing us how you used the dies. I've always wanted to know how you made your flowers. TFS.ReplyDelete
Hi...I so love these new dies of yours...you are so talented! Keep it up. Big OXO'sReplyDelete
What gorgeous projects Marisa. I love the intricate details in the dies and I really love the gatefold card. I feel inspired to create one.ReplyDelete
Wow, that box is so beautiful!!! You are super talented. Thank you so much for sharing the instructions:)ReplyDelete
I know it's been a long time! LOL!....... But I hope to be able to have the time after a long much needed break to visit blogs again and comment.
I love this beautiful duo. I have just had a look back over your posts and you never cease to amaze me with the ideas you come up with, and all so beautifully executed.
I've never been one to visit blogs but i had to see more of your work, thank you it's wonderful. I will be looking forward to seeing more.ReplyDelete