It's time for more inspiration from Heartfelt Creations!! For my card today, I used the beautiful paper from the Daphne Paper Collection to make the background and also the frame for the sentiment. The flowers were created with the Sun Kissed Fleur stamp and coordinating Sun Kissed Die.
Heartfelt Creations Supplies:
Neenah Papers Natural White, Ranger Distress Ink in Gathered Twigs, Peeled Paint and Victorian Velvet, Memento Ink Rich Cocoa, Adhesive Foam Squares.
1. Cut natural white cardstock to 11” x 7 ¼”, fold in half to make a 5 ½” x 7 ¼” card base.
2. Cut 12 squares measuring 1 ¾” x 1 ¾” using Daphne Paper Collection, distress edges, color with distress ink and adhere to card.
3. Die cut Decorative Window Scene using natural white cardstock, color edges with distress ink.
4. Cut out one of the frames from the Daphne Paper Collection, distress edges and color with distress ink. Stamp sentiment, adhere to Decorative Window and then onto card using foam squares.
5. Stamp Sun Kissed Fleur flowers and leaves, die cut with coordinating Sun Kissed die. Shape flowers and leaves, color with distress inks and embellish center of flowers with Brown Gala Glitz. Attach flowers and leaves to card using foam squares.
6. Die cut Leaf Swirl from the Gift Ensemble die set and glue under flowers.
Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!
Such a beautiful card. I really like the background inchie design.ReplyDelete
Oh Marisa, you are the queen of beautiful cards, another stunner!!ReplyDelete
Beautiful card Marisa. There obviously is no end to your creative talents! xReplyDelete
Marisa- your card is beautiful! The lovely paper inchies, your gorgeous flowers (as always), and your die cut papers were combined to make this fantastic card.ReplyDelete
It really is charming.
Well what can I say? Yet another stunning creation! The way you have put that together I was certain the back ground was in a series of tiny frames! It was only when I enlarged it I could see how you distressed the edges, it is very effective. I do love looking at what you create you are such a talented and creative lady and thanks for sharing your ideas with us all
Marisa, this is fabulous! Love everything about it. Judy xReplyDelete
I am blown away by the beauty of this piece. Well done girl!ReplyDelete
WOW!AWESOME CARD!!!Love the paper,Flowers are AWESOME!!!ReplyDelete
LOVE the blocks of paper in the background. Then the layering -but blocks still showing. LOVE IT!ReplyDelete
Gorgeous, Marisa! I love how you used the papers! Blessings! KathyReplyDelete
You did it again, Gorgeous!ReplyDelete
Good evening Marisa,ReplyDelete
I love what you have done with this beautiful piece, it is absolutely gorgeous.
Have not bought these stamps and dies........yet!!
I was working on a card using "inches" the other day, it was fun.
This is so beautiful, Marisa. I love the mosaic tile effect you created in the background. So clever! You know all that distressing is right up my alley! Gorgeous flowers, too!ReplyDelete
A beautiful card, Marisa, with such soft, peaceful, feminine colors, and very pretty design with those "square" panels in the background. Lovely!ReplyDelete
Beautiful card, Marisa! Love the soft colors and the bit of a vintage look to your card.ReplyDelete