Today, we are showcasing another beautiful JustRite Papercraft stamp set called Christmas Labels Twenty Two. This set has 8 cling stamps, the 2 label stamps in the set coordinate with Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two dies. This set is just perfect for making Christmas cards!!
1. Card base is 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" in red cardstsock.
2. Cut a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" layer with natural white cardstock. Stamp border with vine stamp from JustRite Vintage Christmas Ornaments stamp set, distress edges and adhere to card base.
3. Cut another 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" layer with red cardstock and adhere to card.
4. For the next layer, cut a square measuring 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" with natural white cardstock, distress edges, color with distress ink and adhere to card.
5. Using brown cardstock, die cut largest die from Spellbinders Adorning Squares and place on card.
6. Stamp label and sentiment from JustRite Christmas Labels Twenty Two with brown ink and die cut with coordinating die from Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two die set. Color with Copic markers and adhere to card using foam squares.
7. Using brown ink and natural white cardstock, stamp poinsettia flowers with JustRite Festive Poinsettia and die cut with coordinating dies from Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia. Color with distress inks. Layer flowers, embellish with bronze pearl in the center and arrange on card as pictured.
JustRite Papercraft: Christmas Labels Twenty Two, Vintage Christmas Ornaments, Festive Poinsettia
Spellbinders Dies: Labels Twenty Two, Layered Poinsettia, Adorning Squares
Other Supplies: Red and Natural White Neenah Paper Cardstock, Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, Ranger Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Barn Door and Gathered Twigs, Bronze Pearls, Copic Markers, Foam Squares.
Be sure to visit the JustRite Papercraft Design Team Members below to see the beautiful projects they have created for you.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!
Yet again a stunning card! What else can I say? You are a talented lady and you have some gorgeous stamps and dies to work with a winning combination!ReplyDelete
Have a fabulous weekend Marisa! :
A stunning card Marisa and such fabulous stamps, both the main set and the poinsettia one and you of course have used it to perfection!!ReplyDelete
Another absolutely stunning card. Loving your use of these great stamps and dies.ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend
Hi Marisa. My dictionary is running out of adjectives that are worthy of describing your wonderful cards.ReplyDelete
Have a great day.
Oh my goodness, Marisa....you really make these stamps shine! Such an elegant vintage design with such amazing stamping. You are a rock star!ReplyDelete
Just beautiful, LOVE the poinsettia. KimReplyDelete
oh liebe marisa....ganz wundervoll schaut dein weihnachtskärtlein aus....ganz liebevoll hast du es gearbeitet....nun hast du schon ganz herrlichen vorrat...ReplyDelete
ich wünsche dir ein schönes wochenende...
Um Um Um-look at those poinsettia! Holy Guacamole'. I must close my eyes or else I will be lighting my credit card on fire for that stamp....lol I'm trying to be so good but this card might send me over the edge. Just gorgeous!!!!ReplyDelete