Tuesday, July 30, 2013

JustRite Papercraft August Release - Go With Your Heart Card

Hello Friends!
Welcome to Day Two of the new releases from JustRite Papercraft. Today we are showcasing a stamp set called Looking For A Sign, a beautiful set of 18 clear stamps, and a beautiful die set called Filigree Corner Dies, both designed by Becca Feeken. I have 2 cards to show you created with these sets.








     Justrite Papercraft | clear stamps  | Amazing Paper Grace Stamps|Becca Feeken Stamps    JustRite Papercrafts | Spellbinders | Filigree Corner Dies| Becca Feeken Dies
| Amazing Paper Grace Dies | Card Creator Dies | JustRite Stampers


For my first card I also used JustRite Sweet Lace Background Stamp for the background of my card and Doilies & Lace for the border. These beautiful sets are from the June Release. 

 Welcome to Justrite Papercraft | Free  scrapbooking and craft ideas with rubber stamps, cling stamps background stamps |  | Sweet Lace Background Stamp     Justrite Papercraft Doilies & Lace, scrapbooking and craft ideas with  stamps,  | Clear stamps |

The sentiment is from today's release Looking For A Sign stamped on designer cardstock. I distressed the edges and colored with distress inks. I used foam squares to adhere to card.
The flowers were die cut with Spellbinders Rose Creations using Prima Divine Paper Collection from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. The leaves were die cut with Spellbinders Foliage. The doily behind the flowers was die cut with Spellbinders Vintage Lace Motifs.

For my second card, I die cut 4 of the smaller corners from the set Filigree Corner Dies. I adhered the corners to my 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base. The sentiment is from Looking For A Sign stamp set.
The flower was also die cut with Rose Creations using Prima Divine Paper Collection and the bow was made with seam binding ribbon, both from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Supplies:

Spellbinders Dies: Rose CreationsFoliageVintage Lace Motifs.
Other Supplies: Prima Divine Paper Collection from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Neenah Natural White Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Ranger Distress Ink Pads, Foam Squares. 


Be sure to visit the JustRite Papercraft Design Team Members below to see their gorgeous creations.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs! 

Marisa

9 comments:

  1. These are lovely Marisa I love the background stamp
    and the corners are fabulous!have a great week! :)

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao dear Marisa...
    You always give an artistic touch to all your scrap...roses and background are fantastic...kisses Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Really like those beautiful flowers and the corners are on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are wonderful Marisa, and I so admire your home made flowers! Great dies and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marisa
    gorgeous as usual. You never fail to delight!
    Have a good day.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous artwork on both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? Don't you ever tire of making AMAZING cards ALL time?! Every time I visit a new post of yours I am in awe...

    Both are very beautiful, Marisa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow...so amazing, Marisa. I love your style! The flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super gorgeous. Those flowers are so beautiful I thought they looked real. I have one of those big screen computers and I was ready to smell those flowers...lol Absolutely stunning.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!