Welcome to Day One of the JustRite Papercraft April Release. Today we are showcasing Grand Handwritten Sentiments Clear Stamps. This is a great set for those special occasions. For my card I also used several beautiful die sets from the Craft Dies by Sue Wilson Collection.
1. My finished card measures 5" x 7".
To create the Double Z-Fold card base, cut a 7" x 13" rectangle using white cardstock.
Score at 1 1/2", 4", 9" and 11 1/2". Fold panels towards the center as pictured.
2. Die cut front panels using Gemini Dies - Orion. Cover Panels with designer cardstock.
3. Stamp sentiment from Grand Handwritten Sentiments Clear Stamps with brown ink onto designer cardstock. Die cut sentiment and white decorative frame using Caribbean Island Collection - ST Kitts. Adhere to card with foam squares.
4. Die cut flowers and leaves using Finishing Touches - Camellia - Complete Petal and designer cardstock, color edges of flowers with distress inks. Shape flowers and adhere to card as pictured.
5. Die cut fronds using Finishing Touches - Delicate Fronds and adhere to card under flowers.
6. Embellish center of smaller flowers with Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue.
JustRite Papercrafts: Grand Handwritten Sentiments Clear Stamps.
Craft Dies by Sue Wilson: Gemini Dies - Orion, Caribbean Island Collection - ST Kitts, Finishing Touches - Camellia - Complete Petal, Finishing Touches - Delicate Fronds, Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue.
Other Supplies: Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine, Maja Design - Vintage Summer Basics Paper Collection, Neenah Papers - Solar White Cardstock, Ranger Distress Mini Ink Pad - Victorian Velvet, Memento Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa, Foam Squares.
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspirations from the Design Team.
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!