Welcome to Day Three of the JustRite Papercraft March Release. Today we have 2 beautiful stamp sets to share with you, A2 Woodgrain Upcycled Frame Cling Background Stamp and Stacking Sentiments Clear Stamps. I think these sets are perfect for masculine cards.
1. Make a 5 1/2" x 6 1/2" card base with black cardstock.
2. Using designer paper, cut a 5 1/4" x 6 1/4" piece, adhere to card base.
3. Stamp A2 Woodgrain Upcycled Frame Cling Background Stamp on designer paper with black ink. Cut around frame and then mat with black cardstock. Stamp sentiment from the set Stacking Sentiments Clear Stamps on frame and adhere to card base using foam squares.
4. Die cut ivy using Craft Dies by Sue Wilson - Finishing Touches - Trailing Ivy with green cardstock. Adhere to card base using foam squares.
5. Make a bow with twine and adhere to card.
JustRite Papercraft: A2 Woodgrain Upcycled Frame Cling Background Stamp, Stacking Sentiments Clear Stamps.
Creative Expressions - Craft Dies by Sue Wilson: Finishing Touches - Trailing Ivy.
Other Supplies: Black and Green Cardstock, Prima Marketing Timeless Memories Paper Collection, Memento Tuxedo Ink, Foam Squares, Twine, Silver Brads.
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the Design Team.
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for Visiting! Hugs!