Welcome to the January Craft Hoarders Anonymous Hop! You should be coming to my blog from Donna's Blog. To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog. For my project today, I decided to make these Valentine's Day boxes created with Spellbinders More Than Milk Carton Die Set. These boxes were really easy to make, all the work is in the die set.
1. Die cut box base using Spellbinders More Than Milk Carton Die Set from designer cardstock. Die cut top layers using the same die set as pictured below.
2. Adhere top layers to box base with tape runner. Then fold at the scored lines created by the die.
3. Assemble box by taping the side flap and bottom of the box.
4. Wrap ribbon around top of box and make a bow.
5. Punch several hearts and attach to center of box using foam squares. Next, glue heart to top of box as pictured.
I have an extra set of this "More Than a Milk Carton" die set, be sure to leave a comment here on my blog for a chance to win this die set!!!
I will announce the winner of this die set on Monday, January 9th. Good luck!!
Paper: Prima Marketing Inc - Rossibelle Paper Collection
Other Supplies: Tape Runner - E-Z Runner Micro - Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L, 3D Foam Squares - Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Heart Punch.
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration.
Marisa Job (here)