Welcome to Day 2 of the JustRite Papercraft July Release! Today's set is called O Holy Night, a beautiful set of 10 clear stamps perfect for your Christmas cards. Here is the card I created with this set.
1. Make a 5" x 7" card base with pearl metallic cardstock.
2. Cut next layer using designer paper to 4 7/8" x 6 7/8", color edges with distress ink and adhere to card base.
3 Die cut fancy frames using Spellbinders 5 x 7 Elegant Labels 4 using pearl metallic cardstock.
4. Using designer paper die cut second label from the Spellbinders Grand Labels Four set and largest label from the Labels Four set.
5. Using O Holy Night set, stamp Nativity image and sentiment on small label using black ink. Layer labels on card base using foam squares.
6. Die cut flowers and leaves using Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms. Attach flowers to card, embellish with pearls and make a bow using pink seam binding.
JustRite Papercraft Stamps: O Holy Night
Spellbinders Dies: 5 x 7 Elegant Labels 4, Bitty Blossoms, Grand Labels 4, Labels Four
Other Supplies: Pearl Metallic Cardstock, Prima Marketing Journal Pad, Pearls, Rangers Distress Inks, Memento Black Tuxedo Ink, Foam Squares, Pink Seam Binding Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Please be sure to visit each of the JustRite Papercraft Design Team Members below to see what they have created to share with you.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!