Today I have this tag I created using the new Gateway To The Seasons Collection. This is another collection of beautiful papers, dies and rubber stamps. The flowers were stamped with last month's collection Striped Sun Kissed Fleur stamp and die cut with Sun Kissed Fleur Die. With this stamp, you can stamp all 12 flowers at one time and die cut them all with one die, this makes it really simple and fast to make all the flowers in this tag. To watch a video on how to make these flowers go HERE.
Heartfelt Creations Supplies:
Paper Temptress Iridescent Vellum, Pearl Metallic Cardstock, Tsukineko Memento Ink in Black Tuxedo, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, May Arts Silk Ribbon, Rangers Distress Inks, Micro Beads, Rangers Glossy Accents, Copic Markers.
1. Tag measures 3 ½” x 9”. Cut pearl metallic cardstock to 3 ½” x 6”, cut another 3 ¼” x 9” layer using Daphne Paper Collection, color edges with distress ink and adhere to tag base.
2. Die cut 2 top swirls from the Ornate Gateway die set and glue to top and bottom of the tag base.
3. Stamp bird house on tag using black ink, color with Copic markers.
4. Stamp Striped Sun Kissed Fleur flowers on vellum using Versamark and then white embossing powder, heat set. Die cut flowers with Sun Kissed Fleur die. Color flowers with distress inks, shape petals and layer to form flowers. Glue micro beads to center of flowers using Glossy Accents. Arrange flowers on tag as pictured.
5. Die cut leaf swirls from the Gift Ensemble die set and glue under flowers.
6. Stamp All Seasons Sentiment stamp, cut out the words Thinking of You and glue to tag.
7. Make a bow with silk ribbon and adhere to tag.
Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!