Today we are doing a cross promotion with Scor-Pal. Please visit the Heartfelt Creation blog at www.heartfeltcreations.us/blog and the Scor Pal blog at www.scor-pal.blogspot.com/. Prepare to be blown away with all the amazing projects featuring the Scor-Pal and Heartfelt Creations products.
Heartfelt Creations Supplies:
Neenah Paper Natural White, Scor-Tape 1/8”Double Sided Adhesive, Memento Ink Pad in Rich Cocoa, Ranger Distress Ink Pads in Gathered Twigs, Shabby Shutters, Victorian Velvet, Glue Gun.
1. Gift box is 3 ½” x 2 ¼ “. Using largest die from the Gift Ensemble Die set, die cut 4 pieces with natural white cardstock.
2. Cut 4 panels using Daphne Paper Collection measuring 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”, color edges with distress ink and glue to gift box sides.
3. Die cut 4 gates from the Ornate Gateway Die set and tape to gift box sides using Scor-Tape 1/8” Double Sided Adhesive.
4. Fold gift box sides at creasing lines and tape lacey sides together to form box using Scor-Tape 1/8” Double Sided Adhesive. Fold top and bottom flaps at creasing lines and close by overlapping flaps and tucking the last flap under the first one.
5. Using Sun Kissed Fleur PreCut Set, stamp flowers and leaves on natural white cardstock, die cut with coordinating Sun Kissed Fleur Die. Color flowers and leaves with distress inks, shape petals and layer to form flower. Die cut leafy swirl from the Gift Ensemble Die set and color with distress ink.
6. Die cut tiny flowers from the Gift Ensemble Die set, shape and color with distress ink and glue to gift box lacey sides.
7. Arrange flower, leaves and swirls to top of box as pictured.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!