Today I have another card to share with you created with Tonic's gorgeous die sets called Fanciful Florals for the borders and Beautiful Blooms for the flowers.
1. Create a 6” x 6” card base from white cardstock. Cover card front with 3 layers of designer cardstock.
2. Cut a 5 ½” x 2 ½” piece of designer cardstock, adhere to center of card.
3. Die cut Happy Anniversary from white cardstock. Glue sentiment to center of card using Funky Glue Pen.
4. Die cut Fanciful Floral strips from white cardstock. Glue to sentiment panel as pictured.
5. Die cut multiple flowers and leaves using Beautiful Blooms from white Foamiran. Color with chalk ink, shape with Floral Crafters tool set and then glue to card. Embellish center of flowers with Nuvo Jewel Drops.
6. Create bow with white silk ribbon and glue under flower.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Other Supplies: Designer cardstock, white cardstock, chalk ink in blue and green, Foamiran, silk ribbon.
Have a great day!