Thursday, February 9, 2017

My new Spellbinders Collection - Celebrate the Day

Hello Friends,
I would like to announce that my new collection of die sets for Spellbinders is available now. This collection is called Celebrate the Day and it has 10 new die sets that you would love for that special day. You can click HERE to go to the Spellbinders website to see all my die sets. Here are some pictures of the projects you can create with these die sets.
































These projects are really easy to make, all the work is in the die. The dies have all the cutting and scoring lines for you. I will be showing you how to make some of these projects really soon. 
The Pop-Up sentiment dies are great for the front of the card as well as the inside of the card as you can see in the picture below. They fold flat when you close your card. 



We had so much fun at the CHA Creativation 2017 Trade Show in Phoenix, Arizona a couple of weeks ago. The Spellbinders booth was beautiful, they did a great job with my display table. 






My friend Stacey who owns Scrapbooking Made Simple on-line store, has all my new Spellbinders die sets on sale right now! You can go HERE to order and she will ship them to you. 


Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!

Marisa



9 comments:

  1. wowie so many gorgeous creations :) so pretty and elegant, loved all of them. Very inspirational
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marisa...
    Wonderful post, wonderful photos end wonderful projects too...kisses Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are beautiful. I took a peak and boy do you ever have a lot of dies. Congratulations and good luck with your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazingly beautiful! I particularly love the Layered Tile dies and the Framed Floral Card Front. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the new dies! They look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love everything you have show today. Thank so much for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ach liebe marisa, da hattest du ja bestimmt eine wundervolle zeit....was für ein schönes bild von dir...und deine werke schauen auch wieder ganz herrlich aus....es ist eine freude beim schauen....vielen dank...
    liebe grüsse....
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!