Tuesday, September 11, 2012

JustRite Papercraft September Release - Thank you Card

Hello Friends!
Welcome to the second day of the JustRite Papercraft September Release! Today we are showcasing the new Lace Medallion Labels, a beautiful set of 15 clear stamps. For my card I am also sneak peeking the new Lace Background Stamp that will be released tomorrow. I love how the two stamps go so well together.



Welcome to Justrite Stampers | Free card making idea with supply lists, scrapbooking and craft ideas with rubber stamps, clear stamps and cling stamps | Secure ordering online. | Ships in 24 hours.


Welcome to Justrite Stampers | Free card making idea with supply lists, scrapbooking and craft ideas with rubber stamps, clear stamps and cling stamps | Secure ordering online. | Ships in 24 hours.

Here are more close up pictures:





Supplies:
Other: Beige, Brown, Pink Cardstock, White Embossing Powder, Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad by Tsukineko, Distress Inks by Rangers, Foam Squares, Flowers and Leaves Dies, Brads.

Please be sure to visit the other Design Team Members to see their creations.




Thanks for visiting!

Marisa

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! This is so different - a stamp covered entirely with lace. It's beautiful and I love that you used white heat embossing to bring it out! Just stunning, Marisa <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - what a beautiful card. Now I need to break out that embossing powder and give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Marisa. I've been wanting lace stamps for a long time, and I know I'm going to have to have these!

    I love the soft colors behind your beautiful lace, and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wunderschön, Marisa! Die filigranen Stempel schauen aus wie echte Spitze.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from Australia , your work is so beautiful cannot wait until xmas when we come over my suit case will be fill with goodies ,things you cannot get here thanks florence

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!