This is my second post for today, if you are looking for Heartfelt Creations Inspiration, please scroll down.
Welcome to another day of JustRite Papercraft CHA Release. I am having so much fun creating projects with all the beautiful stamps and dies in this release!! For my project today I decided to make another candy basket using the new Sympathy Vintage Labels, a set of 9 beautiful cling stamps. I also used the matching die from the Vintage Label and Banner Die set to cut the basket base.
1. To make the basket, first cut a 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" square with black cardstock for the base. Score a 1/2 inch mark on 4 sides and cut the corners out.
2. Stamp 4 labels from the Sympathy Vintage Labels stamp set on beige cardstock and die cut with coordinating die from the set "Vintage Label & Banner Dies", color with Copic Markers. Also die cut 4 labels for the inside of the box in black cardstock.
3. For the handle, stamp smaller flower image 5 times, fussy cut, color and glue together on a 1/2" x 11" strip of cardstock as pictured.
4. Die cut flowers and leaves using Carnations Creations and Foliage Two die sets by Spellbinders. I used the smaller flower dies. Layer petals and embellish with a pearl in the center and adhere to basket and handle top.
5. To form the basket, punch a small hole in each corner and tie a bow with silk ribbon holding both sides together. Attach handle to the sides with strong tape or glue. Adhere the 4 black labels to the inside of the basket, this will hide the handle and make the basket sturdier.
6. For the tag and sentiment I used the stamp set For All You Do.
Other: Firefly Paper Collection by Prima, Black Cardstock, May Arts Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Pearls from Want2Scrap, Copic Markers.
Be sure to visit the following JustRite Papercraft Designers to see their beautiful creations.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!