Welcome to the last day of the JustRite Papercraft CHA January Release. Today's release is a beautiful background stamp called Butterfly Vines Cling Background Stamp. I also used Timely Banners Clear Stamps for the sentiment and banner.
1. Card base is 4 3/4" x 6" in natural white cardstock.
2. Stamp Butterfly Vines Cling Background Stamp on natural white cardstock with Color Box Chalk Ink Pad in Warm Violet . Color with Pan Pastels in several colors as pictured. Attach to card base with tape runner.
3. Stamp banner and sentiment from Timely Banners Clear Stamps set on natural white cardstock with Color Box Chalk ink. Fussy cut and adhere to card using foam squares.
4. Die cut flowers with Spellbinders Rose Creations and Bitty Blossoms. Color with chalk ink, shape and attach to card.
5. Die cut leaves with Spellbinders Foliage and Foliage Two. Color with distress inks and adhere to card.
6. Glue pearl trim around card with Glossy Accents.
Other Supplies: Neenah Paper Natural White Cardstock, Color Box Chalk Ink Pad in Warm Violet, Ranger Distress Ink and Glossy Accents, Pan Pastels, Pearl Trim.
Be sure to visit the designer below for more inspiration.
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!