Welcome to Day Five of the JustRite Papercraft January CHA Release. Today we are introducing 2 beautiful sets, Tulip Damask Background Stamp and Friendship Vintage Labels Seven Clear Stamps which coordinates with Vintage Labels Seven Dies.
1. Start out with a 5 7/8" x 7 1/8" black card base.
2. Cut brown layer to 5 3/4" x 7", emboss using Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Garden Lattice Design A. Color embossed area with distress ink. Distress edges and adhere to card base.
3. Cut black layer to 4 5/8" x 5 7/8".
4. Stamp Tulip Damask Background Stamp with black ink onto natural white cardstock. Color with distress inks. Distress edges, adhere to black layer and then onto card using foam squares.
5. Stamp sentiment from Friendship Vintage Labels Seven Clear Stamps, die cut with largest die from Vintage Labels Seven Dies. Color with distress ink, adhere to card with foam squares.
6. Die cut flowers with Spellbinders Rose Creations using natural white cardstock, color edges with distress inks, shape and layer to form flowers. Embellish center of flowers with rhinestones.
8. Adhere flowers and leaves to card using glue and foam squares.
JustRite Papercraft: Tulip Damask Background Stamp, Friendship Vintage Labels Seven Clear Stamps, Vintage Labels Seven Dies
Other Supplies: Neenah Paper Natural White Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Ranger Distress Ink Pads, Rhinestones, Foam Squares.
Be sure to visit the designers below for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!