Welcome to Day Four of the JustRite Papercraft September Release. Today we are showcasing a set of 9 stamps called Extra Grand Sentiments Clear Stamps and Modern Lattice Background Stamp. I decided to use both sets for my card, I think they go well together.
1. Make a 6" x 6" card base with black cardstock. Cut a smaller layer using designer paper, color edges with distress ink and adhere to card base.
2. Die cut decorative doily with designer paper using Creative Expressions, Sue Wilson's Craft Dies, Italian Collection-Umbria. Use the largest die in the set and then adhere to card with foam squares.
3. Die cut a circle using Spellbinders Grand Circles. Stamp Modern Lattice Background Stamp on circle with distress ink and adhere to center of doily.
4. Stamp sentiment from Extra Grand Sentiments Clear Stamps with black ink, die cut with coordinating die from the set Vintage Labels Nine Dies. Color edges with distress ink and adhere to card using foam squares.
5. Die cut flowers and leaves using Spellbinders Blooms Three and Sprigs. Color with distress ink and glue to card as pictured.
6. Embellish card with pearls and a tulle bow.
JustRite Papercraft: Modern Lattice Background Stamp, Extra Grand Sentiments Clear Stamps, Vintage Labels Nine Dies.
Spellbinders Dies: Grand Circles, Blooms Three and Sprigs.
Creative Expressions, Sue Wilson's Craft Dies, Italian Collection-Umbria.
Other Supplies: Prima Art Journal Pad, Black Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink,Ranger Distress Ink Pads, Pearls, Tulle.
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the Design Team.
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!