Today is Day Three of the Justrite Papercraft September Release. We have 2 beautiful sets to showcase today, Wedding Wishes Vintage Labels Eight and Nine Clear Stamps and Garden Trellis Background Stamp. I used both sets for my card.
1. Make a 6" x 6" card base with kraft cardstock. For the next layer cut designer paper a bit smaller and adhere to card base.
2. Stamp Garden Trellis Background Stamp with pink ink pad on to natural white cardstock.
3. Die cut 2 decorative borders using Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders One, glue under stamped background and adhere to card base.
4. Stamp sentiment with brown ink on natural white cardstock. Die cut with Vintage Labels Eight Dies and adhere to card using foam squares.
5 Die cut flowers and leaves using Spellbinders Hexagon Petal Envelope, Sprigs and Foliage. Color flowers and leaves with distress inks and glue to card as pictured.
6. Make a small bow using silk ribbon and attach to card.
JustRite Papercraft: Wedding Wishes Vintage Labels Eight and Nine Clear Stamps and Garden Trellis Background Stamp, Vintage Labels Eight Dies.
Spellbinders Dies: A2 Scalloped Borders One, Hexagon Petal Envelope, Sprigs, Foliage.
Other Supplies: Kraft Cardstock, Natural White Cardstock, Authentique Paper Faith Collection, Foam Squares, Rangers Distress Inks, Memento Ink Rich Cocoa, Silk Ribbon, Stamens.
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the Design Team.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!