Welcome to Day Five of the JustRite Papercraft January Release. Today we are showcasing a beautiful set of 16 clear stamps called Spring Wishes Labels Eight Clear Stamps. This set also coordinates with Vintage Labels Eight Dies. For the background, flowers and leaves I used Sue Wilson's beautiful Craft Dies.
1. Cut a piece of kraft cardstock to 10" x 7", fold in half to make a 5" x 7" card base.
2. For the next layer cut designer cardstock to 6 5/8" x 4 5/8", adhere to card base.
3. Using kraft cardstock, die cut Scandinavian Collection Background - Craft Dies by Sue Wilson. Adhere to card.
4. Stamp label and sentiment from the set Spring Wishes Labels Eight Clear Stamps with black ink onto designer paper.
5. Die cut label/sentiment with coordinating die from the set Vintage Labels Eight Dies. Adhere to card using foam squares.
6. Die cut flowers and leaves with Finishing Touches Camellia Complete Petals and Finishing Touches Mosaic Leaves - Craft Dies by Sue Wilson. Color the edges of flowers with distress inks, shape and layer to form flowers. Embellish center of smaller flowers with pearls. Color leaves with distress ink. Arrange flowers and leaves on card as pictured.
7. Make bow with pink silk ribbon and adhere to card.
JustRite Papercraft: Spring Wishes Labels Eight Clear Stamps, Vintage Labels Eight Dies.
Craft Dies by Sue Wilson: Scandinavian Collection Background, Finishing Touches Camellia Complete Petals and Finishing Touches Mosaic Leaves.
For my crafty friends outside the USA, you can purchase Sue Wilson's Craft Dies HERE.
Other Supplies: Kraft Cardstock, FabScraps - Marie Antoinette Garden Paper Collection, Neenah Papers Natural White Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Rangers Distress Ink, Pink Pearls, Foam Squares, May Arts Pink Silk Ribbon.
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the Design Team:
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!!