Welcome to Day Two of the JustRite Papercraft February Release. Today we have 2 beautiful sets to showcase, Whisper of Wings Clear Stamps and Honeycomb Background Cling Stamp. I used both sets for my card and I also used Craft Dies by Sue Wilson for the flowers, leaves and decorative frame.
JustRite Papercraft is having a sale on all Cling Background stamps and Spectrum Noir Products!!!
1. Cut lavender cardstock to 12" x 4 3/4", fold in half to make a 6" x 4 3/4" card base.
2. Stamp Honeycomb Background Cling Stamp on orange cardstock with Versamark and white embossing powder and heat emboss. Cut background around edges and glue to card base.
3. Die cut decorative frame with Scandinavian Collection - Oslo die set using orange and lavender cardstock. Adhere to card with foam squares.
4. Stamp sentiment from the Whisper of Wings Clear Stamp set on orange cardstock with Versamark and white embossing powder and heat emboss. Die cut around sentiment using Scandinavian Collection - Oslo. Adhere to card with foam squares.
5. Die cut multiple flowers using Finishing Touches - Camellia - Complete Petals die set. Shape and layer to form flowers. Adhere to card with glue. Embellish center of flowers with white pearls.
6. Die cut leaves using Finishing Touches - Mosaic Leaves die set. Shape leaves and adhere to card under flowers.
7. Make bow using peach silk ribbon and adhere to card with glue.
Creative Expressions- Craft Dies by Sue Wilson: Scandinavian Collection - Oslo, Finishing Touches - Camellia - Complete Petals, Finishing Touches - Mosaic Leaves.
Other Supplies: BoBunny Cardstock - Double Dot in Lavender, Wasabi Vintage and Coral Vintage; Versamark, white embossing powder, peach silk ribbon, foam squares, white pearls.
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the Design Team.
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!