Friday, June 24, 2016

Tonic Studios - Cherish the Moment Card

Hello Friends,
I have another card to share with you created with Tonic Studios beautiful dies and products. 

  











Instructions:

I started my card by creating a 6” x 6” card base from pink cardstock.  The next layers were die cut with Scalloped Square Layering Die Set and Square Layering Die Set from natural white cardstock and designer cardstock.  I adhered the layers to card base with foam tape.
I die cut the Floral Faerie Double Detail from white cardstock and colored with Nuvo Peony Pink Mousse using the Floral Faerie Double Detail Stencil.
The flowers were die cut with Entwining Trellis – Plush Peony die set from natural white cardstock. I shaped the flowers with Floral Crafters Tool Set and then colored with distress inks.
For the leaves I used Arboreal Dream Die Set and green cardstock. I glued the leaves and flowers to card using Funky Glue Pen.  I embellished the small flowers with Nuvo Crystal Drops.
I die cut the sentiment with Sew Pretty Cherish the Moment Rectangle Frame from natural white cardstock and glued to card center with Funky Glue Pen.

Tonic Studios Supplies:

Floral Faerie Double Detail Die Set - 1140E
Floral Faerie Double Detail Stencil – 1144E
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Peony Pink – 800N


Other Supplies:  Designer Cardstock, Do Crafts Papermania Capsule Collection Wild Rose, natural white, pink and green Cardstock, foam tape, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Pad in pink and green colors. 

Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa



12 comments:

  1. oh, wie wundervoll, liebe marisa...
    viele liebe grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another of your stunning cards.
    Love the colours, Die Cut and of course your fantastic flowers.
    Have a great weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Questi ultimi due progetti sono dei CAPOLAVORI...sei troppo brava...hugs ada

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant. Lovely design. The fairy die is so beautiful too. Have a good weekend Marisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marisa
    Wonderful how you have staggered the layering and how realistic do those gorgeous flowers look!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, such a beautiful image on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is sweetly stunning! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Marisa, this is stunning!!! I loved seeing you use that new Nuvo mousse on the fairy die-cut, looked lovely! I am in awe of your gorgeous, dimensional roses, they are so wonderful! Your whole card had such a delicate, girly nature, and anyone seeing it is going to want to have all of the Tonic supplies to make one's own card.

    You always create with such heart, and that is evident in every one of your cards, which I think is so, so special!!! As usual, I LOVE this card, and am in awe of your talent and amazing artistry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful Marisa...love its soothing softness :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Marisa. I love the dies and the beautiful design papers.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!