Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Spellbinders "Timeless Heart Collection" Sneak Peek

Hello Friends! I am so excited about my new collection of Spellbinders dies called “Timeless Heart Collection” which will be launching in about a week. Here is a sneak peek of some the projects that I created with the new dies from this collection.




I have 10 new designs in this collection, you can click on the links with the names of the die sets for more information in the Spellbinders website. 












































In the next few weeks, I will be posting instructions and tutorials on how to make these projects. Stayed tuned for more inspiration with the Timeless Heart Collection.


Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!

Marisa 


11 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOW.....you are so talented...a big kiss ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Marisa. I love the gatefold dies and I love the ability to layer. All of your designs are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZER....loving ALL of them! Move over the rest! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Marisa .
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  5. das ist ja wieder alles traumhaft schön, liebe marisa...
    liebe grüssels...ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoop Whoop, I'm so excited for you. You must be so excited. I especially love the flower die.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Marisa, these cutting dies are exquisite! You are so very clever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marisa, you are amazing! These are all gorgeous - I am totally in love with the little post it holder - the ladies in my workshops would LOVE making these! Thanks for inspiring and 'enabling' me! Hugs...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Marisa, you are such an incredible designer, absolutely amazing work from beginning to end!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marisa

    They are all marvellous dies and what you have created with them are just breathtaking.
    Congratulations. They're a stunning collection.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! And your flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!