Hello friends! Today I would like to show you how to make this family layout. This layout was very simple to make using 3 die sets from my new Timeless Heart Collection. The frames were created with Friends and Family Frames die set, the flowers were created with Textured Flowers die set and for the leaves I used Layered Leaf Vines die set.
1. Die cut 2 picture frames with Friends and Family Frames die set from designer cardstock. Die cut words “Family” and “Forever” from designer cardstock.
2. Die cut family pictures using the same frame from Friends and Family Frames die set.
3. Glue frames to 12” x 12” designer cardstock. Adhere pictures inside frames using tape runner. Adhere words “Family” and “Forever” to frame as pictured below. You can distress the edges of the 12” x 12” cardstock if you would like.
4. Die cut multiple flowers with Textured Flowers die set from designer cardstock. Color edges with Distress Inks using Tool ‘N One and Foam Applicators and then shape flowers with Stylus Tips for Tool N’ One.
5. Die cut leaves with Layered Leaf Vines die set from designer cardstock. Color edges with Distress Inks using Tool ‘N One and Foam Applicators and then shape leaves with Stylus Tips for Tool N’ One.
6. Layer petals together to form flowers and then adhere to layout. Embellish center of flowers with micro-beads. Glue leaves under flowers as pictured below.
7. Make a bow with twine and adhere to layout. Glue shells next to flowers and then create small beads with Nuvo Crystal Drops around flowers and leaves.
Blue Fern Studios – Seaside Collage Paper Collection, Ranger Distress Inks (Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy, Stormy Sky, and Aged Mahogany), Nuvo Crystal Drops – Ivory Seashell, Micro-beads, Twine, Shells.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!