Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Spellbinders - Blooming Garden Collection

Hello Friends, I’m so excited to share with you my new collection of cutting dies called “Blooming Garden Collection” by Spellbinders. This collection consists of 10 new die sets for making gift boxes, baskets, also flowers, doilies and swirls for decorating and embellish your all occasion cards. 
Go to the links below to see the die sets and have more information. 











































Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa





3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Marisa

    These dies are simply gorgeous. I love the spray with the the words along it; a really clever idea and one that I haven't personally seen done in the same way before. I think these will be very popular indeed.
    Thanks for sharing

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loving your new dies my friend...hugs coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a WONDERFUL COLLECTION...si vede quanto tu sia una bravissima designer...kisses Ada

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!