Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Design Team Semi-Finalist!!

Hello Friends!
I have exciting news, I entered the Heartfelt Creations Design Team Contest, and I have been selected as a semi-finalist!! If you like my creations, please vote for me to help me make it to the finals. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 Heartfelt Creations Gift Certificate. They have the most beautiful rubber stamps and exclusive die templates that match their stamps.
To see this announcement on their blog, go to: "Heartfelt Creations Blog"
Here is their post and information on how to vote:


DT Semi- finalists: Today we are pleased to announce the HC Design Team Semi-finalists. Choosing from such great talent and diversified submissions is very difficult and we appreciate all the applicants that participated in the design team call. Without further ado, here are the semi-finalists;: Dawn LothariusSarah MillerConnie PiotterKimberlyRae FordeSusan O'ConnellAlissa WellsStephanie LeeErika SelanderLinda NeffEmily NeihausMari HarphamKathleen RooneyDeborah CuypersCharmagne Welch-RiveraRachel DluhyMiranda van den BoschStacy CookDebrah ScottGiovana SmithJackie PayneJackie SmithKarin ZanderCynthia Lorens RenaudMarisa JobLinda SelymesKim Nath, and Steph Ackerman. Congratulations! The semi-finalists will be recieving some HC products and then they will be creating two projects for the final round. The design team finalists will be announced on April 25.

Vote for your favorite Semi-finalists: We would love to have you particpate and vote your 5 favorite semi-finalists listed above. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on April 13th, 2012.


These are the 3 projects I submitted to them, to see the instructions, click on the titles.








Heartfelt Creations will be mailing me some of their products to use to make 2 final projects. I can't wait to see what they send me to create with, I love all their products!

Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa Job


10 comments:

  1. Good luck, I hope they pick you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely blog you have Marisa and your work is gorgeous! I am a semi-finalist also and wish you the best of luck.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted! Hope you make it! Your work is perfect for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo, Marisa, here we go again! These projects are stunning!!! Gloria is right, your work is perfect for them! Let's hope we are teammates this time! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning projects Marissa, I'll definitely vote for you!! They would be stupid not to choose you. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!!
    Off to their place now to look at the others and cast my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo!! Just voted for you, Marisa!! Best of luck to you ... your work is just gorgeous and I think you'd make an amazing design team members!! Big hugs XOXO :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! Just voted for you, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck they would be very lucky to have you, your work is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects and i love the muted colours on them all. The flowers are added to perfection.... good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful Easter card. Congratulations on being an honorable mention winner for the JustRite challenge. You deserve it. This looks amazing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!