Friday, October 19, 2012

JustRite Papercraft - Amazing Paper Grace November Kit Wall Hanging

Hello Friends!
Today I have this Wall Hanging to share with you which I created using the new Amazing Paper Grace November Kit Club by Becca Feeken from JustRite Papercraft. This is another beautiful kit that you would love to have, it includes everything you need to create Becca's projects. The kit also includes a set of brand new stamps and dies that are exclusive to this kit.





Here is a look at the stamp set A New Day and the custom design Filigree Corner Dies that are included in the November Kit.


          

For my project I cut a 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" designer paper square. I die cut 4 of the larger corners and adhered them to the card base. The lace border was created with Martha Stewart punches.
I stamped the sentiment on design paper and die cut around it using Vintage Frame Label die from Becca's October Kit.  I adhered sentiment to center of card base using foam squares. 

                               

The flowers and leaves were die cut using Rose Creations and Foliage Two. I used Want 2 Scrap pearls to embellish border and flowers. 
The bows were created using pink seam binding ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, they have a great variety of colors.


Supplies:
JustRite Papercraft: Amazing Paper Grace November Kit ClubVintage Frame Label die from Becca's October Kit
Spellbinders Dies: Rose Creations and Foliage Two
Other: Fairy Belle Paper Collection by Prima Marketing, Kraft Cardstock by Bazzill, Seam Binding Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Want 2 Scrap Pearls, Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesive, Distress Inks by Rangers.

Be sure to visit the other Design Team Members to see the projects they have created with Becca's November Kit!!



Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa



10 comments:

  1. Wonderful hanging Marisa, it looks like a fantastic kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Marisa...my american friend...
    Your Wall Hanging is very very beautiful and gorgeous, love the flowers...Brava Marisa
    Today I went to Vicenza to visit the international exhibition of creative hobbies. In a stand I found some Just Rite stamps. In Italy is hard to find your beautiful American products because scrapbooking is not 'widespread. In addition, prices are very high. Sometimes I join with a friend to get the products from your country.
    kisses Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really excited, I ordered Becca's kit this morning, and now that I see your gorgeous card, I'm even more excited! I can't do the subscription because my husband is always laid off during the winter, but I had to have this set!

    Your colors, flowers and layout are as beautiful as always. I love those corners and that sentiment too. This will look so pretty hanging on your wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations get better everytime I see one! You rock the new corner filigree! The colors blend so well. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisa, just love all your wall hangings, inspires me a lot to make one, and this one , really goreous, love the flowers, the borders, looks very neat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! You have definitely inspired me to try one of the kits...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Marisa! I love all your flowers and the dies are bautiful! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marisa, this just took my breath away - really! Such an elegant piece...I think it has to be my all time favorite project from your talent hands. Just amazing, my sweet friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ein wunderschön gestaltes Hängerchen, Marisa. Ich bin immer wieder von den schönen Blüten begeistert.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!