Welcome to day three of the JustRite Papercraft December Release. Today we are showcasing 2 beautiful stamps, Antique Valentine Tags One, a set of 19 clear stamps, and Victorian Tile Background. For my tag I decided to use Antique Valentine Tags One and for the background I used Elegant Damask Background which was showcased yesterday.
1. Stamp Elegant Damask Background on tag with distress ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
2. Stamp sentiment from Antique Valentine Tags One and die cut with coordinating Antique Tags One Dies.
3. Die cut medallion, adhere behind sentiment and then onto tag.
4. Die cut flowers and leaves, ink edges with Distress inks, shape flowers and adhere to tag as pictured.
5. Make a bow with seam binding ribbon and attach to tag.
6. Embellish tag with pearl swirls.
JustRite Papercraft: Antique Valentine Tags One, Elegant Damask Background, Antique Tags One Dies
Spellbinders: Medallion Four D-Lites, Rose Creations, Bitty Blossoms, Foliage, Foliage Two
Other: Beige Cardstock, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Distress Inks by Rangers, Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Prima Pearl Swirls.
Be sure to visit the other Design Team Members to see their beautiful creations:
Thanks for Visiting! Hugs!