Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's a Girl! Baby Card

Hello Friends!
Today I would like to share this Baby card I made for my daughter's Baby Shower, she and her husband are expecting their first baby in May. We are all so excited it's a Girl and are looking forward to when she is born. She'll be my first grand-daughter!!



For my card, I used JustRite Papercraft Buntings and Banners to stamp the banners, and then die cut with the coordinating die from the set Buntings and Buttons Dies

          Justrite PaperCraft CHA Winter Release | Buntings and Banners, scrapbooking and craft ideas with rubber stamps, clear stamps| Clear stamps |                JustRite custom dies are manufactured by Spellbinders. Designed to coordinate with JustRite Clear Stamps. Dies cut and emboss and work in most diecutting machines


I stamped the letters for "Baby Kendall" with JustRite Papercraft Market Place Alphabet, which fits perfect on the banner.

Welcome to Justrite Stampers | Free card making idea with supply lists, scrapbooking and craft ideas with rubber stamps, clear stamps and cling stamps | Secure ordering online. | Ships in 24 hours.

For the label, I used Enjoy the Day Vintage Labels Four and the coordinating die from Vintage Label Four Dies. I used Copic markers to color the stripes.


        Justrite PaperCraft CHA Winter Release | Enjoy the Day Vintage Labels Four, , clear stamps and cling stamps | Clear stamps |          JustRite custom dies are manufactured by Spellbinders. JustRite Vintafe Labels Four Dies. Designed to coordinate with JustRite Clear and Cling Stamps. Dies cut and emboss and work in most diecutting machines


The designer paper is from the Vintage Baby Collection by FabScraps. The flowers and leaves were die cut with designer paper and green cardstock, the pearls are from Want 2 Scrap. For the bow I used May Arts silk ribbon from the The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Thanks for visiting!! Hugs!

Marisa


11 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, Marisa!!! How adorable is this?! WOW!! And how exciting to have a baby girl arriving - she is going to be SO SPOILED!! I know you're super busy with preparations - good luck to the mom(and grandma)-to-be!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Marisa...
    Congratulations for your grand-daughter that will be arrive...I imagine your happiness e la tua card esprime l'entusiasmo che tu hai per la nuova arrivata...carte, timbri e composizione generale fanno di questo lavoro un capolavoro...
    have a good week end my american friend...
    kisses Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! All the best to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always inspirational, but this one has overwhelming charm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This baby card is so pretty and a lovely occasion to celebrate too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new granddaughter to arrive Marisa! I have one granddaughter and two grandsons, and it's so much fun.

    The card is beautiful, so cheerful and so girly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to LOVE having a granddaughter. Mine is 13 mths old & the light of our lives! Congrats!!

    Your going to be pumping out scrapbook layouts! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new status as 'grandmother'! There's no better title in the world, LOL! Your card is gorgeous! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! A baby girl to join the family is always a great joy! I just came upon your blog while cruising through the wonderful world of bloggy land and I must say that I'm so happy I did. Your cards are stunning. A true inspiration! I've become a follower and can't wait to see your next beautiful creation.
    Lena
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful baby card. Love the banners and flowers.

    Congratulations on the upcoming addition to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this? This is gorgeous...congratulations! How fun it will be to have a little granddaughter! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!