Welcome to another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday!! The flowers for my card were really easy to make. I used the Striped Sun Kissed Fleur stamp which stamps 12 flowers and leaves with one big stamp and then die cut them all at one time with the coordinating Sun Kissed Fleur Die.
Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle Die Set, Pearl Metallic Cardstock, Neenah Papers Natural White Cardstock, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Rangers Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy, Copic Markers, Want 2 Scrap White Pearls, Pearl Trim, Foam Squares.
1.Card measures about 7” x 6 ½”. Use Pearl Metallic cardstock for the Center Step Card base. You can find the Center Step Card tutorial HERE. Change some of the measurements to accommodate Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle Dies.
2. Die cut 2 of the largest Timeless Rectangle die set, adhere one to the center of the card base. Cut the other piece in half and adhere to the side step cutting about ½ “ off from the bottom.
3. Cut one panel measuring 3 ¼” x 4 7/8” using Sun Kissed Paper Collection, color edges with distress ink and adhere to center of card base. Cut 2 panels measuring 1 ½” x 5” and adhere to card side steps.
4. Cut sentiment image from Sun Kissed Paper Collection and attach to center of card with foam squares.
5. Stamp flowers and leaves on natural white cardstock and die cut with coordinating die. Color with Copic markers. Shape flowers, layer and embellish with pearls in the center of each flower. Attach flowers to card using adhesive foam squares, use pearl trim to scallop between flowers.
6. Die cut leaf swirl and arrange under flowers.
Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!