Today I have another card I created using Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur Collection. I just love how the designer paper, rubber stamps and dies coordinate with each other.
Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and A2 Matting Basics B, Bazzill Kraft Cardstock, Neenah Natural White Cardstock, Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa Ink, Rangers Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy, Peeled Paint, Rusty Hinge and Salty Ocean, Copic Markers, Want 2 Scrap Bronze Pearls, Seam Binding Ribbon, Foam Squares.
1. Cut kraft cardstock to 6” x 12”, fold in half to make a 6” x 6” card base. Cut Sun Kissed Paper to 5 7/8” x 5 7/8”, distress edges and adhere to card base.
2. Cut next 4 layers with the 2 largest dies from A2 Matting Basics A and A2 Matting Basics B using kraft card stock and Sun Kissed paper. Distress edges and adhere to card as pictured.
3. Stamp tag, fussy cut around it and color with Copic markers and distress ink. Adhere to card using adhesive foam squares.
4. Die cut Decorative Lattice Swirls with kraft cardstock, adhere to card.
5. Die cut leaf swirl with natural white cardstock and color with distress ink.
6. Stamp flowers and leaves with Sun Kissed Fleur stamp and die cut with coordinating Sun Kissed die. Color flowers with distress inks and metallic 3D stamp paint. Shape petals and layer to form flowers. Embellish with pearls and adhere to card with foam squares. Adhere leaves and leaf swirls under flowers as pictured.
Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!