Welcome to Heartfelt Creations Wednesday! For my card today, I used the beautiful papers, rubber stamps and dies from the Burst of Splendor Collection.
Heartfelt Creations Products:
Neenah Papers Natural White Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Ranger Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Brushed Corduroy, Seedless Preserves and Spiced Marmalade, Copic Markers, Pearls, Seam Binding Ribbon, Adhesive Foam Squares.
1. Cut cardstock to 8 ¾” x 5 ½”, score at 2 ¼” and 4 3/8”. Fold in half to make a 5 ½” x 4 3/8” card base. 2. Cut another 5 ½” x 4 3/8” piece, adhere to bottom half of card front to make easel card.
3. Cut a sheet from Burst of Splendor Paper Collection to 4 1/8 x 5 ¼”, cut 2 pieces and adhere to card front and also inside of card.
4. Die cut 2 Filigree Delight frames, glue to card front and inside of card.
5. Stamp Dahlia Cluster, Open Leaf and Classic Leaf on natural white cardstock with black ink. Fussy cut flowers, die cut leaves with coordinating die from Classic Leaf Die, color with Copic Markers and adhere to card front and inside of card using adhesive foam squares.
6. Die cut small flowers from Layered Scalloped Posy Die, embellish with pearls and adhere to card.
7. Stamp All Seasons Sentiments, cut out words and glue to card.
8. Make a bow with seam binding ribbon and glue to card.
Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see more projects created by the Design Team Members.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!