It's time for more inspiration from Heartfelt Creations!! For my card today, I used the beautiful paper from the Daphne Paper Collection to make the background and also the frame for the sentiment. The flowers were created with the Sun Kissed Fleur stamp and coordinating Sun Kissed Die.
Heartfelt Creations Supplies:
Neenah Papers Natural White, Ranger Distress Ink in Gathered Twigs, Peeled Paint and Victorian Velvet, Memento Ink Rich Cocoa, Adhesive Foam Squares.
1. Cut natural white cardstock to 11” x 7 ¼”, fold in half to make a 5 ½” x 7 ¼” card base.
2. Cut 12 squares measuring 1 ¾” x 1 ¾” using Daphne Paper Collection, distress edges, color with distress ink and adhere to card.
3. Die cut Decorative Window Scene using natural white cardstock, color edges with distress ink.
4. Cut out one of the frames from the Daphne Paper Collection, distress edges and color with distress ink. Stamp sentiment, adhere to Decorative Window and then onto card using foam squares.
5. Stamp Sun Kissed Fleur flowers and leaves, die cut with coordinating Sun Kissed die. Shape flowers and leaves, color with distress inks and embellish center of flowers with Brown Gala Glitz. Attach flowers and leaves to card using foam squares.
6. Die cut Leaf Swirl from the Gift Ensemble die set and glue under flowers.
Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!