Today, we are showcasing another beautiful JustRite Papercraft stamp set called Christmas Labels Twenty Two. This set has 8 cling stamps, the 2 label stamps in the set coordinate with Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two dies. This set is just perfect for making Christmas cards!!
1. Card base is 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" in red cardstsock.
2. Cut a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" layer with natural white cardstock. Stamp border with vine stamp from JustRite Vintage Christmas Ornaments stamp set, distress edges and adhere to card base.
3. Cut another 4 3/4" x 4 3/4" layer with red cardstock and adhere to card.
4. For the next layer, cut a square measuring 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" with natural white cardstock, distress edges, color with distress ink and adhere to card.
5. Using brown cardstock, die cut largest die from Spellbinders Adorning Squares and place on card.
6. Stamp label and sentiment from JustRite Christmas Labels Twenty Two with brown ink and die cut with coordinating die from Spellbinders Labels Twenty Two die set. Color with Copic markers and adhere to card using foam squares.
7. Using brown ink and natural white cardstock, stamp poinsettia flowers with JustRite Festive Poinsettia and die cut with coordinating dies from Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia. Color with distress inks. Layer flowers, embellish with bronze pearl in the center and arrange on card as pictured.
JustRite Papercraft: Christmas Labels Twenty Two, Vintage Christmas Ornaments, Festive Poinsettia
Spellbinders Dies: Labels Twenty Two, Layered Poinsettia, Adorning Squares
Other Supplies: Red and Natural White Neenah Paper Cardstock, Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, Ranger Distress Inks in Peeled Paint, Barn Door and Gathered Twigs, Bronze Pearls, Copic Markers, Foam Squares.
Be sure to visit the JustRite Papercraft Design Team Members below to see the beautiful projects they have created for you.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!