Friday, August 2, 2013

JustRite Papercraft August Release - Sending Love and Smiles Card

Hello Friends!
Today we are showcasing two more beautiful JustRite Papercraft stamp sets. Lace Vintage Labels Three is  a set of 22 clear stamps which also coordinates with Vintage Labels Three Dies and Lace Oval Frame Background Stamp.





  Justrite Papercraft| Lace Vintage Labels Three, coordinates with JustRite Vintage Labels Three Dies | Clear stamps |      JustRite custom dies are manufactured by Spellbinders. Designed to coordinate with JustRite Clear and Cling Stamps. Dies cut and emboss and work in most diecutting machines 


Justrite Papercraft |CL-04680|Lace Oval Background Stamp


I started by making the 6 1/2" x 7 1/2" card base using pearl metallic cardstock. For the next two layers I used designer paper, I distressed the edges and colored with distress ink.
I stamped the Lace Oval Frame Background Stamp onto designer paper using Versamark embossing ink,  I then applied white embossing powder and heat set it.
I used the same technique for the decorative label and sentiment from the set Lace Vintage Labels Three. I die cut the label with the coordinating die from Vintage Labels Three Dies. I used foam squares to adhere the label to the center of the card.
The flowers and leaves were die cut with Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms using designer paper. The doilies behind the flowers were die cut with Spellbinders Medallion Four.
I used silk ribbon for the bow and pearl strands from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. The pearl swirls are from Want 2 Scrap

Supplies:

Spellbinders Dies: Bitty BlossomsMedallion Four.
Other Supplies: Pearl Metallic Cardstock, Prima Marketing Journal Pad Designer Paper, Versamark Embossing Ink, White Embossing Powder, Silk Ribbon and Pearl Strand from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Adhesive Pearl Swirls from Want 2 Scrap

Be sure to visit the JustRite Design Team members below to see their beautiful projects created with these stamp sets. 

Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa

17 comments:

  1. Yet again Marisa a lovely card, beautifully made!

    Crafty hugs from over the pond
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao dear Marisa...
    so beautiful, so elegant an so refined this card...love colors...hugs Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make awesome cards...but this has to be one of my all time favorites that you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!
    I loved every detail!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty!! Totally adore the white embossing on this one too, it is so effective and wonderful flowers of course! You must spend hours and hours making them, I am in awe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderfull and so delicat card... Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love embossing in white! It is so elegant. Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marisa
    Amazingly fabulous card, but of course, why would it be otherwise?
    Have a great day. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME!!!Beautiful card!Love your flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another brilliant card, you do Vintage with such Finess.
    I love it

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marisa, this card just takes my breath away. All those gorgeous vintage flowers, all that beautiful stamping and the lovely, lovely ribbon treatment. Beautifully distressed edges just set the whole card off. I am so impressed with every thing you do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just became your newest follower because I hate missing your masterpieces! This card is one heck of a masterpiece! I can't believe you made those flowers, I thought they were vintage fabric flowers. I love everything about this, it's a real stunner!

    ReplyDelete























  15. Eine traumhaft schöne Karte mit wunderbaren Stempeln und Stanzen, großartig!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!