Welcome to Day 4 of the JustRite Papercraft October Release. Today we are introducing Ornate Corners Clear Stamps, a beautiful set of 13 Clear Stamps and Rose Garden Background Cling Stamp. For my card I also used Elegant Corners Labels Four Background Cling Stamp which was introduced yesterday.
These are the stamps I used for my card:
1. Card measures 7" x 6" when folded. For the card base, cut a 6" x 12" piece of cardstock, I used Pearl Metallic cardstock.
2. Crease at 2 3/8", 3 5/8", 8 3/8", 9 5/8. Fold creases as pictured.
3. Cut one 4 5/8" x 5 7/8" panel for the center of card using designer paper. Stamp Elegant Corners Labels Four Background Cling Stamp using Versamark and white embossing powder. Use heat gun to set and adhere to center of card base. Use Birthday Wishes For You Cling Stamps for the sentiment.
4. Cut 2 panels measuring 1 1/8" x 5 7/8", color edges with distress ink and adhere to card base next to center panel.
5. Cut 2 panels measuring 2 1/4" x 5 7/8", color edges with distress ink. Stamp corners using Ornate Corners Clear Stamps with Versamark and white embossing powder. Use heat gun to set and adhere to card.
6. Die cut flowers and leaves using Spellbinders Rose Creations and Foliage and adhere to card using foam squares. Embellish flowers with pearls.
JustRite Papercraft: Ornate Corners Clear Stamps, Elegant Corners Labels Four Background Cling Stamp, Birthday Wishes For You Cling Stamps.
Spellbinders Dies: Rose Creations, Foliage.
Other Supplies: Prima Marketing Firefly Paper Collection, Pearl Metallic Cardstock, Ranger Distress Inks, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Pearls.
Be sure to visit the links below to see more projects created by the JustRite Papercraft Designers.
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!