Tuesday, October 1, 2013

JustRite Papercraft October Release - Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five

Hello Friends!

Welcome to Day Two of the JustRite Papercraft October Release. Today we are showcasing a beautiful set of 20 Clear Stamps called Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five. This set also coordinates with Vintage Labels Five Dies.




These are the JustRite Papercraft stamps and dies I used for my card:


      Vintage Labels Five Dies

For my 6" x 6" card base I used black cardstock and then added 2 more layers. I stamped the flowers from Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five set on designer paper with black ink. I colored the flowers with Copic markers and added gold glass beads to the center of the flowers.
I used the largest die from the Vintage Labels Five Dies set to die cut the frame in kraft cardstock and adhered to card.
The sentiment and label from the Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five set were stamped in black ink onto designer paper. I then die cut it with the coordinating die from Vintage Labels Five Dies set and adhered to card using foam squares.
For the pink bow I used seam binding ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.


Supplies:

JustRite Papercraft: Black-Eyed Susan Vintage Labels Five Vintage Labels Five Dies.
Other Supplies: Prima Marketing Delight Paper Collection, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Rangers Distress Inks, Want2scrap Self Adhesive Bling Fancy Waves Border, Seam Binding Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon StoreJudikins Gold Glass Beads.

Be sure to visit the JustRite Papercraft Blog and the links below for more inspiration.

Marisa Job (here)


Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa

8 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card, Marisa! Your work always inspires me to pull out my JustRite stamps! And beautiful stamping work, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao dear Marisa...
    another wonderful card...love very beautiful flowers.
    kisses Ada ^--^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again another stunning card, I love everything about it
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful stamp set and you made a great card with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marisa
    Fab card and wonderful sentiment.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super sweet card. Love that unique die cut. Simply wonderful.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eine wunderbare romantische Karte, sie gefällt mir sehr gut!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful stamping and coloring! And I love the way you layered those dies. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!